Editor - Legal information
- Publication director: Valérie Verdier, Chief Executive Officer of the IRD
- Editorial director: Anne-Claire Jucobin, director of the IRD Communication and information sharing department
Institut de recherche pour le développement (IRD - Research Institute for Development)
44, boulevard de Dunkerque
13572 Marseille Cedex 20
+33 (0)4 91 99 92 00
Personal data protection (GDPR)
The IRD is committed to protecting the personal data that it processes. For more information, see our statement on data protection.
The website lemag.ird.fr is hosted by Cloud Temple
215 avenue Georges Clémenceau
Copyright, reproduction rights, and link
Making paper copies of pages from this site is allowed as long as the following conditions are met:
- free distribution
- the integrity of reproduced documents is respected (no modification or alterations of any kind allowed)
- explicit citation of the website lemag.ird.fr as the source and inclusion of the fact that the right to copy the documents is limited and restricted
Electronic reproduction of all or part of the site is allowed as long as the source (lemag.ird.fr) is added clearly and legibly alongside “rights reserved”. This authorisation extends to the texts and images that fall under specific reproduction rights (which must be confirmed independently).
Any use for publicity or commercial uses is prohibited.
Creating links to the site is allowed on the condition that:
- the pages or any other content (images, photos, documents, or videos) from the site lemag.ird.fr are not nested into the pages of another site.
- the source is mentioned using a direct hypertext link to the content in question.
This authorisation does not apply to websites that spread controversial, libellous, pornographic, or xenophobic content or any content that may be offensive to the general public.
Limitation of responsibility
The IRD checks the accuracy of the information it shares and regularly updates the website. However, the Institute cannot guarantee that all of the information published on the site is accurate, comprehensive, and up to date. The information shared is not contractual and is subject to modification without warning.
Updates to information provided by users and contributors are usually done as quickly as possible, but may be held up due to various reasons and constraints. Errors, omissions, outdated information, and broken links can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When consulting the website, the user must ensure that their navigator does not contain outdated pages and should, if necessary, empty or deactivate the cache.
The IRD portals and websites include links to other websites that relate to the content. The inclusion of hypertext links to other sites does not indicate approval of the information by the IRD. Moreover, the user accepts any risks related to using these other sites.